Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

awesome. always been

awesome! literally been one of my favorite authors ever. you should make a tutorial on your style :DD

D2FX: Juicebox... D2FX: Juicebox...

great

flippin' great! i like the intertwining of 3-D and 2-D graphics man. keep up the great job :]

a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

whoa

it was a nice little short one. BUT OMG. a lot came out of it. good job. now if only i can make mine as great as yours.

Charizard &amp;amp; Blastoise Charizard & Blastoise

im sorry but...

its too short. but regardless of the length, the animation was great and the story was hilarious. :D make more plz??? and like not just one story per submission...

Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

amazing

this is amazing dude, cant wait till the actual flash comes out. i like the style in this flash a lot, especially when the clock hero stopped the bullets. keep up the good work!

Splash Attack Splash Attack

hahaha

this is a really funny flash... too bad its randomized, we couldve picked out wich comes next to be funny. we should also have an ending. and did u know that splash actually gives damage? it only works when an enemy is underground.... try adding that somewhere:

"sandshrew! dig!"
"magikarp! splash!"
"wtf! how did i get hit by splash yo?!"

just a suggestion

Maple Revolution Maple Revolution

sweet!

this makes me want to play my maple account again... sniff. that is some sweet graphics+ storyline. i mean, u even added dante and vergil, from DMC. sweet battle scene. ur one of my inspirations, keep up the great work!(cant wait for the next one)

Grand Ender Grand Ender

amazing

u gave me inspiration on my manga, and this is great! who wouldve used blood as weapons? keep up the amazing work dude!

Haiku Hilltop Haiku Hilltop

swift and calm at the same time

its fast paced and a very great scene at the end!

Pac-man 3D Pac-man 3D